Women Around SE Spotlight | Trinity Branch

1. Tell us a little bit about who you are (where are you from, family, work, etc)

I am 19 years old. I have been attending the College for 2 years. I am majoring in Global Studies with a minor in Business. I am originally from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, but my family and I moved to Wake Forest 4 years ago. My dad is a New Testament professor at the College, and my mom is the Assistant Dean of Students to Women. I have two jobs: I work here on campus as the Administrative Assistant to the Director of Food Service, and I’m a waitress at a restaurant called Over the Falls in downtown Wake Forest.

2. If you had a free day and unlimited money, what would you spend your day doing?

If I had a free day with unlimited money, I would probably drive around the city all day and spend an irresponsible amount of money on clothes and food.

3. Who is the most influential person in your life?

The most influential person in my life is definitely my mom. She is my role model. Anyone who has ever met her would immediately know why. She’s brilliant, creative, caring, plus she’s one of the funniest people I know!

4. What is a verse that you would consider your “life verse”?

My life verse is Psalm 116:7 “Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.”

5. What are three words that people would use to describe you?

Three words to describe me: passionate, dramatic, & outspoken

You can follow Trinity on Social Media!

Instagram: trinity_michelle23

Share