Women Around SE Spotlight | Chloe Farley

1. Tell us a little bit about who you are (where are you from, family, work, etc)

My name is Chloe Farley and I am 20 years old. I was born in Greensboro N.C., but grew up at the beach in Morehead City N.C. I have two older brothers, Harrison (24) & Bryson (22), and one younger sister named Kaitlyn (19), and we are all very close. I have never actually had an “official” job, but have babysat/nannied since I was 12. I absolutely love children, so babysitting for so many years has honestly been my dream job.

2. If you had a free day and unlimited money, what would you spend your day doing?

Hmm, this is a hard one. But in all honesty, I would probably use that money to buy a really fast plane ticket and go visit my two sponsor children, Henedi and Alemtsehayi, so that I could finally meet them and spoil them with gifts/whatever they need!!

3. Who is the most influential person in your life?

Definitely my mom. Her sacrificial heart in homeschooling all four of me and my siblings for our whole lives, has helped to make me the person I am today. No matter what, she continually points me to Christ, and has shown me what it means to be a true woman of God.

4. What is one book that you think everyone should have on their bookshelf?

Probably Kisses From Katie. This book truly changed my perspective on what it means to follow God’s will, and is part of the reason I am here at Southeastern today. God used that book to show me that He was calling me out of my comfort zone on an adventure that has been greater than I could have ever imagined.

5. What is a verse that you would consider your “life verse”?

Joshua 1:9 has been my life verse ever since I can remember. Anxiety/fear have always been something I’ve struggled with, and God has used this verse to show me that I can be strong and courageous because my God is always with me.

6. What are three words that people would use to describe you?

Because I felt weird assessing this myself, I asked my friends and the top three were…

Compassionate, trustworthy, and tender-hearted

Share

One Comment On “Women Around SE Spotlight | Chloe Farley”

1. Chloe…you have always been so special…to all of us…your family and others. You have always loved others as Jesus loves us.

If we all love and serve Christ as you do, have the compassion and commitment to God’s Word that you have, what a wonderful world it would be!

Love you,
    Dad

Reply