Women Around SE Spotlight | Anteneshia Sanders

1. Tell us a little bit about who you are (where are you from, family, work, etc)
I’m from Hopkinsville, Kentucky and I’ve lived here in Wake Forest for about a year. I’m an MA student pursuing a degree in Ministry to Women. I work at a hotel as a front desk associate.
2. If you had a free day and unlimited money, what would you spend your day doing?
If I had a free day and unlimited money, I would for sure spend it buying clothes. But I’d buy clothes somewhere nice…maybe a Target in Colorado because those mountains are perfect. I would fly my family and friends there to shop with me too.
3. Who is the most influential person in your life?
Even though my grandmother’s faith was made sight almost seven years ago, she’s still the most influential person in my life. She embodied spiritual motherhood and faithful service to the Lord. If I could be just a fraction of the woman she was I’d be okay with that.
4. What is one book that you think everyone should have on their bookshelf?

Looking For Lovely by Annie Downs was healing for me in a season of my life when I was really discouraged. For anyone who might be in a difficult season, I highly recommend it.

5. What is a verse that you would consider your “life verse”?
I love John 1:16. When I examine the whole of my life from the beginning to my day to day, it is marked by the grace of God. I really have received grace upon grace from His fullness.
6. What are three words that people would use to describe you?

My friends would probably say that I’m witty, loyal, and maybe a liiiiiiitle melodramatic.

You can also follow Anteneshia on social media!
Twitter: @Anty_Rej
Instagram: @antyrs
Share